Some Plus Size Tops And Tunicas


Hi Dear Friends !!! As I have looked at my analytic reports I saw that there is a big interesse at plus size clothes. I search sometimes new items for my blog but I reallize everytime that there are no enought plus size clothes at collections.And ı know that ladies asking always herselves : What should I wear as a plus size woman? I will try to find more to share with you. Today I have a post with some beautifull plus size tops from rotita.


                                     rotita-tops-
You can buy this wonderful tunica at two colors.


rotita
A very elegant tunica. I like it too much. I think it will be very chic with  stretch pants or pencil skirts. 
You may interrested : Plus size clothing from Rotita. 

rotita
And three lovely shirts or everyday use. 
I love rotita collection and I hope they will have more plus size items at future. You can also buy those clothes with a %65 sale. If you want to take a look to my post with plus size dresses you can look here .
Would you  like to see more details or other clothes from rotita and shopping everyday new promotion items using the code?  I will add the new code soon .




Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post