Raglan Sleeve Sweater Coat With Brooch

Hi everybody. I was very sorry after summer. I am not actually a winter woman but I feel better now. I am going walking every day and I am trying to work out at home too. But I have some other tricks for well being at this time of year.  Especially looking for new autumn clothes, experiencing new stylings makes me happy. I usually wear at wintertime casual clothes with a little bit bohemian accessories. I would like to try something else this time and I decided on this sweater coat from shein. After I have started this blog, I dare to try other styles too and I think I like it :)

sweater coat
This raglan sleeve sweater coat has a nice brooch too. 


I combined my coat with my red rosegal handbag.




I love wearing black and red together. All the details for my look:

Reglan Sleeve Sweater Coat: Shein
Red Handbag: Rosegal
Red jeans: C&A

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post