Big Summer Sale From Romwe - Deria

Big Summer Sale From Romwe

July 25, 2017
Hi everybody !!! I hope you have all a very enjoying summer. If you need more summer clothes for your vacation time I have some good news for you !!! Romwe has clearance SALE !!! I have still hollidays till September beginning and I need many many summer clothes. So I have made a wishlist for holliday look.


top
For this tiny top you can look here .
denim
 For this denim short please look here .

sandals
I love those sandals. For more informations please look here .

sunglasses
With those sunglasses you can always look at a rainbow :) For more informations please look here .

bag-handbag-beachbag

If you want more details for this bag please look here .

bikini-swimwear
Of course a summer vacation time without swimwear is no vacation time :) I' m in love with this bikini. For more details please look here .


What do you think about my wishlist? If you want more from romwe summer sale you can look here .







Powered by Blogger.