My Dress From Romwe

Hi everybody !!! Do you like dresses? I like dresses too much but I am a tiny woman with a size of 156 cm and it is hard for me to find dresses. They are often too long for my length.

summer dress-my style
This time I was lucky and I find a wonderful dress from Romwe. I do not always wear high heels but I think these shoes are a good combination for this look. What do you think about it?


https://goo.gl/xhazMX
It is really a very light summer dress. I am very happy that I must not return it. You have just to read carefully the size chart. That' s all.


https://goo.gl/xhazMX
At July and August, I have vacations. Dresses like this are perfect for vacation time. But you can also wear it for your work or for an appointment. I hope you like my dress too. If you want more information about this dress or other Romwe clothes just click here or at the pictures. I wish you all the warm summer days.

You may be interested:


Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post